Reblogging aggressively. Some publishers will throw your manuscript into the slush pile or, worse, the trash if you don’t follow their desired format. Spec fic publishers are especially strict about manuscript formatting.
Also reblogging aggressively.
Baby Turians. You can’t fight it. You must hug them. They demand cuddles or they will sit there and chew up the furniture and wave their tiny arms while squeaking/peeping/squaking at you.
Basically lil’ turians are just too much fun to draw.
It’s that time of year again! Check out these incredible images of snowflakes under a microscope by Alexey Kljatov.
A happy Friday to our follows - each of them a unique snowflake!
Nature never ceases to amaze me.
Hey yeah okay let’s have a giveaway because I’m really excited for Desolation of Smaug and because I buy too much fan merchandise!
- There will be one winner
- Only reblogs will count
- You don’t have to follow me but you totally can *wink wink*
- Have your ask box open
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking
- If you don’t reply to my message in 24 hours I’ll pick someone else
I’m willing to ship outside of the US so don’t worry about that! And the winner will be chosen with a random number generator
Giveaway ends Friday December 13th! Good luck!!!
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
i will always lose.
London Comic Con October 2013
Hot fucking DAMN Assassins from all over the world and a shitton of different time periods?!
Rifle Assassin in the third gif could get it so hard.
i literally know nothing about asscreed but that rifle dude is killin’ it
We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. Welcome to Night Vale.
It has begun
oh gods it’s Christmas already. -moment of panic-