MedievalWitch’s Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
I was going through my things and realized I have many of the same stones, and I thought while I love them all, I do not need 10 of the same tumble stone, So I thought I would give some of my pretties new homes.
What You Will Win:
- 1 Bloodstone; tumbled
- 1 Moonstone; tumbled
- 1 Selenite tower
- 1 Turritella Agate; tumbled
- 1 Desert Rose
- 1 Copy of The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
- Must be following me
- Reblog as many times as you like (on your main blog since I cannot tell if you are following me through your side blog)
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be 18 or older or have parents permission
- Do not tag the post as giveaway when you reblog, it can mess up the notes and delete entries
- The Winner will be chosen May 4th at 8pm Pacific time
- Open world wide
- the winner will be chosen via random number generator
- When the winner is chosen I will message you so have your ask box open, you must respond privately, I am not going to keep checking on your blog to see if you posted my message publicly
- You will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- Must be comfortable giving out your home address for shipping
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
Joyce Lin is a student at the Rhode Island School of Design and in her spare time she creates awesome interactive kinetic sculptures like the beautiful flying fish and bird study pieces pictured here. Although the design and construction process must’ve been painstaking, they were made using simple materials such as popsicle sticks, mylar and tracing vellum.
Speaking about her work she says, “When people view and activate my sculptures, I would like them to feel a kind of childlike awe and wonderment while being reminded that we are part of an infinite chain of systems within systems.”
Visit Joyce Lin’s Behance page to check out more of her creations.
Friendly reminder that the Duckbill Platypus is not beaver sized but the tiniest most cutest patootie being in existence
i thought these things were the size of like, large cats or something. ITS FUCKING TINY JESUS
Follow for more food porn!
12. What is the largest monster you’ve slain?
13. What is the highest level monster/NPC you’ve slain?
Together because the answer is the same for both!
If by “slain” you mean “monsters/enemies you gave the coup de grace”, it was the daughter of a vampire that used our group to kill her father and then wanted to kill us to take her father’s role (he was the lord of a city). She made the mistake of hurting badly my character’s husband and she didn’t like it (did I mentioned that my bard is a very sweet and nice girl until you touch her family?).
But, if we mean “monsters/enemies killed with the group” the answer is different, as in our last campaign our gods used us as… “vessels” to kill an Aspect of Tiamat. It was the COOLEST THING EVER. ò_ò
MUTUALIZES POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here.
I am hosting this giveaway to celebrate reaching my goal of 30,000 followers. There will be 2 winners this time. AND THE WINNERS CAN CHOOSE WHICH COLOURED CAMERA THEY WANT.
The cameras come in BLUE or WHITE, or PINK or BLACK. Once the winners are picked, I will be ordering 2 cameras (in each winners preferred color) straight from eBay and then mailing it to the winners!
The image above is not mine, but it is an example of what the Polaroid cameras look like. I do not have them yet, I will order once the winners are picked so that they come in both winners preferred colour.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I post mainly photography photos anyway.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count.But you can still like it as a bookmark
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry. Good luck!
EACH WINNER GETS:
- Fuji instax mini 8 polaroid camera.
- An arm strap
- User manual
- Mini white film x50
- Photo album
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
.*THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE, I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE*
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
11. Who Is your most memorable NPC villain?
First of all sorry if I’m not writing everyday. Bad health and things to do!
A-ha! I was waiting for that question! *-*
We had a lot of very annoying bad guys but I think the villain I made for one of my campaign was just the most irritating villain EVER. Because he was evil just because. He had no sad backstory. Valeidos is rich, very good looking, smart and powerful. He’s kind and caring with his subordinates and servants, he smiles, he can talk his way out of most situations and he’s just a very very shitty person. He just thinks: “If I can do it, why not?” “If people cannot stop me, why shouldn’t I do it?”
And in fact he group discovered that he kidnapped young (beautiful) girls form a nearby village. Because he could.